Get A Quote; We Will Call You!
What is access control?
That is the different electronic equipment used to enter premises. The responsibility to grant access is taken away from security guards and is done electronically. To open doors, traffic barriers and gates,the following equipment can be used.
Access control at residential properties:
- Gate motors for sliding gates
- Swing gates. Intercom systems.
- Remotely open gates from their cellular phones. (While looking at their cameras)
- Automated gates and garage doors.
- Garage door motors.
- Clear-vu fencing with gates.
Access control at corporate properties:
- Intercom systems with a website to keep visitor details up to date.
- D 10 and D 5 gate motors installed professionally.
- Cellular opening device methods to open different gates.
- Installation of equipment to open doors like mag locks, door closers etc.
- Card and biometric readers.
- Automated booms (Traffic barriers)
- Manual booms
- maintenance on installations by Tandem Security
- Facial and license plate recognition cameras.
Call 012 567 6939 For A No Obligation Quote
Access control systems can be integrated with CCTV systems to monitor that the person registered on the card is the same person on the camera footage. Tandem Security Systems can assist clients to design a solution to suit their needs. Together with our suppliers we can advise different ways to design your system according to your specific needs before the tender process.
There are various brands of card and biometric systems on the market. The price range can often determine the functionality and quality thereof. The complexity of the programs has to be taken into account when deciding on a specific brand. Keep in mind that the system must not be complicated to manage.